It’s the eleventh hour to pick up your favorite decadence for Christmas. December 10th is the absolute last chance to place your Christmas order so we are able to get your orders taken care of before I close the office for our holiday break. Remember, I handcraft your order when you place it. That means no products sit on our shelves waiting for a home. So I need time to be able to don my apron and shake it while I make it. Random thought: I should do a video of that for you to see sometime. Might be good for a laugh or two. *wink*
Anyways. Because I want you to get your holiday Ahhh moments, I’m initiating one last chance to grab a pocket pleasing discount in our boutique before Christmas. We’re proud to introduce Neos Skin Care’s first “Eleventh Hour Christmas Sale”. This unique opportunity begins today at 7pm and goes until 11 pm Wednesday, December 9th. All times are eastern standard time. You’ll have 28 hours to make your selections and check out using the promotional code LASTCHANCE to receive 18% off your order. Also, if your order totals $99 and up after the discount, you’ll get free shipping.
Alright, let’s run down through a quick prep list and check things off.
- Do you have your wish list ready?
- Have you given your favorite people a copy?
- Did you make sure they know we are doing a last chance sale before Christmas?
- Have you shared this post with others so they know the when and how?
- Who’s still left on your gift list that you need to take care of?
- Do you need to fill stockings? If so, for who? We have a few stocking stuffers.
- Did you exercise that finger so it doesn’t cramp up from hitting the buy button?
- Is your credit card cooled off from Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday? You might need to fan it just a bit.
- Do you have on your favorite pajamas and fuzzy socks?
- What about a big steaming mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows or whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon? Or herbal tea or coffee? Maybe some cookies for sustenance? These are a necessity when shopping for Ahh moments in maximum comfort. And if they’re sassy…all the better.
If you said yes to these, you are ready to go when the bell rings at 7pm this evening. If you had a few no’s, you have time to make them yes’s before we begin this flash of shopping fun. Now…..Got get ’em, girls!
As always, enjoy the Ahh moments and Merry Christmas, y’all!